Gold Coast Cake Smash Photographers | Cake Smash Info Cake Smash Photo Session – $350
Our cake smash sessions are held in our Varsity Lakes, Gold Coast Studio. We start off with a few baby portraits and then sit your baby in front of a giant cup cake.
Decorations, backdrops and co-ordinated outfits are supplied by the studio.
You can either bring your own cake or we can arrange for our cake supplier to deliver your birthday cake to our studio on the morning of your session.
Your baby will have the best cake smashing time.
$100 deposit required to secure your booking.
Balance of $250 due on the day of your session.
Cake smash Photoshoot Package includes:
- 1 hour styled photography session
- Online gallery of approx. 30-40 images to choose from
- Use of an outfit from our cake smash collection
- Rubber ducky themed bath tub session afterwards
- 1 year portraits (bring a few outfits)
- 7 hand edited images (hand edited, high resolution – printable)
- Storyboard digital file (Images above)
- Birthday invite or thank you card digital file
- Cake can be supplied by the studio for an additional $60 – $80 (Tayla Made Cakes)
BYO: baby !!
When to book your session: It is best to book your session as soon as you can. Some parents book their cake smash for 10 months to allow time to print invitations.
How old should my baby be? Most clients book their baby in between 11 and 12 months
OPTIONAL UPGRADES Once you purchase your digital package above, you can add on prints and extras.
- Additional digital images $40 each
- Additional USB $30
- Block mounted foam core collage add $100
- Upgrade to print and USB package add $75 (7 reference prints 5×7″)
- 25 printed invitations or thank you cards printed – $80 extra
HOW TO BOOK: Pay your deposit to lock in current pricing. $100 booking deposit due to reserve your session and to lock in the current pricing.
Michelle Ladlow is an experienced Cake Smash Photographer and loves bright, colourful cake smash images and collages. Cake Smash sessions are held in our Varsity Lakes studio, Gold Coast. Near Burleigh and Robina.